- Overall design supports a 510 length between 3.7 and 5.2mm
- Stainless steel body - Outer thread M12x1
- PTFE insulator and washer.
- Brass centre pin which accepts up to 12AWG wire
- Brass toothed solder lug
- 3mm thick 14mm wrench nut
- Inverted internal retaining ring for extra pin clearance
- Spring - Conical ASTM A228 Music Hard Drawn / Tempered wire providing slightly over 10N/1KG force at full compression
Can be soldered intact and fitted. Use flux and don't exceed the melting point of PTFE @ 327°C. No one has managed to melt one yet, just be careful.